Union Bank of India has officially commenced the application process for Specialist Officers’ positions, presenting a lucrative opportunity for interested candidates. The application window opened on February 3 and will remain accessible until February 23. Aspiring candidates can conveniently apply online via the official website at www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 606 Specialist Officers’ posts, offering a diverse range of opportunities for qualified individuals seeking a career in the banking sector.
Candidates belonging to the GEN/EWS/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of ₹850. However, for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates, the application fee is reduced to ₹175, ensuring equitable access to the application process.
The selection process for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2024 may encompass various stages, including an online exam, group discussion, application screening, and/or a personal interview. The specific stages will be determined based on the volume of applications received and the qualifications of candidates.
How to Apply
Follow these simple steps to submit your application:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment: Click on the recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Access the Application Link: Look for the Apply link related to “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2024-25 (Specialist Officers).”
- Register and Proceed: Complete the registration process and proceed with the application.
- Fill out the Application Form: Provide accurate information and ensure all fields are duly filled.
- Document Upload: Upload all required documents as per the guidelines.
- Pay the Application Fee: Complete the payment process securely.
- Submit and Save: After verifying the details, submit the form and save a printout for future reference.
By following these steps diligently, candidates can successfully complete the application process for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2024, paving the way for a rewarding career opportunity in the banking sector.