CGPSC Assistant Research Officer Exam: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the provisional answer key for the examination for the post of Assistant Research Officer.
Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the answer key on the official website of the commission, psc.cg.gov.in.
The examination was conducted on 25 June 2022. In case of any objection in the answer key to the candidates appearing in the examination, they can register it from 12 noon today. For this, time has been given by the commission till July 3. Under this, a fee of Rs 50 will have to be paid for each question.
Final answer key will be released after settlement of objections
The final answer key and result will be released after the disposal of objections received on the provisional answer key.
The application process for these posts lasted from March 3 to April 1. The maximum age of the applicant was fixed at 30 years. At the same time, relaxation was given for the reserved category applicants as per the rules.
Check answer key like this
- First of all go to the official website of the commission psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the option of Model Answer given on the home page.
- Here the link of Model Answer of Assistant Research Officer Exam-2022 (25-06-2022) will be given, click on it.
- Now the answer key of the exam will appear on the computer or mobile screen.
- Check the answer key thoroughly and keep its print out.