Candidates who have registered for the UP Polytechnic exam 2022 can now download their JEECUP 2022 admit card by entering their application number, date of birth, or password.
The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh has announced the admit card for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for the year 2022. (Polytechnic). The admit card for JEECUP 2022 can be downloaded through jeecup.admissions.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the UP Polytechnic exam 2022 can now get their admit card by entering their application number, date of birth, or password.
Also read: ECIL LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification
Admit card will contain the details of candidate’s name, roll number, exam slots, exam centre, time and guidelines.
How to download
- Visit the official website- jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on “Download Admit Card of JEECUP 2022” link.
- Enter your application number and password and click on sign in.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket, take a print out for further references.
JEECUP 2022 Admissions Card: Direct Link
This is a computer-based exam for admission to engineering diploma, management, and post-diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates will be given preferences in selecting colleges for admission based on their performance in the JEECUP exam 2022.