GSEB SSC Result 2022, How to Check: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has released the 10th result today. SSC (10th) result has been released on the official website of the board. Students who appeared in the Gujarat Board Class 10 examination this year can check their results by visiting gseb.org. This time a total of 65.18% students have passed in class 10th. 71.66 Percent of the girls have passed, while 59.92% of the boys have passed the exam.
GSEB SSC Result 2022: How to check
- First of all go to the official website of the board, gseb.org.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link GSEB SSC results 2022.
- A new page will open in front of you, in which you enter your roll number and other details.
- As soon as you submit the details, the result will appear on your screen.
- All the students should download the result and take a print out of it and keep it with you.
According to the official information released by the Gujarat Board, a total of 772771 candidates appeared in the examination, while 5,03,726 students secured the passing marks. Thus the pass percentage of GSEB Result 2022 was recorded at 65.18%. To clear the GSEB SSC 2022 exam, students need to secure at least 33% marks. Students who fail to secure the required percentage in one or two subjects will have to apply for compartment examination to satisfy the evaluation criteria.