Ernst & Young global limited (EY) is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers. EY is a global delivery network, spread over 6 locations.
EY global Locations:
Argentina (Buenos Aires)
India (Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurugram, Trivandrum)
Poland (Warsaw and Wroclaw)
UK ( Manchester, Liverpool)
- Degree in Undergraduate or postgraduate in any field.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Great English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, pharmaceutical, property development and management, education and health sciences
- Liaison with EY colleagues across the globe and deliver the scope of services within risk management, business and process controls transformation and corporate governance reviews
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers. Gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client
- Continually develop personal skills through training and on-the-job learning
- Participate in the career and performance development of the practice by training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback
- Research emerging industry trends, regulatory guidance, and best practices
- Work with stakeholders in end-to-end business analysis and requirement documentation which include requirements elicitation, analysis, process flow creation, requirement documentation and validation with key stakeholders
- Model, validate and implement quantitative risk management services for the market, credit, liquidity, operational risk and treasury systems, as well as support the documentation and testing of the same
- Interact with both clients and onshore engagement teams and attend meetings to gain an understanding of the IT environment and related processes
- Develop test scripts for testing User Security, Program Change Management, and IT Operations
- Interact with the onshore team or client to gather the required evidence supporting the testing
Click here to apply for the internship- https://eyglobal.yello.co/jobs/cCxLq9zA4eEXAqlULMr-qQ?job_board_id=c1riT–B2O-KySgYWsZO1Q